Log on to Internet Banking
Fixed deposit or Reinvestment deposit is ‘deposits placed with the bank for a fixed period’. These deposits are generally withdrawable only after the said expiry/maturity date.
- Term Deposit – Customers can deposit as low as 7 days and a maximum tenor of 5 years to earn attractive rate of interest.
- Recurring deposits – Minimum period is 6 months and maximum period is 10 years.
Features / Facilities available
- Nomination facility is available
- Loan/OD facility against Term Deposits is available
- If the deposits are prematurely withdrawn, the interest rate prevailing at the date of deposit, for the period for which deposit was with the Bank shall be payable. The Bank may on such premature withdrawal charge a penal interest at such rate as may be specified by the bank from time to time.
- Interest rates offered for term deposit by Doha Bank is higher than on savings account
- Minimum period for fixed deposit is 7 days
- Maximum period for fixed deposit offered by Doha Bank is 10 years