A Savings bank account is the most common operating account for individuals and others for non-commercial transactions. A Savings account helps people to put through day-to-day banking transactions besides earning some return on the savings made.
Savings accounts encourage individuals to get into the habit of saving, while granting easy access to the funds as and when required. The main advantage that a savings account offers is its high liquidity and security while earning moderate interest. It is an easy-to-operate account that allows you to issue cheques and withdraw cash. With savings Bank, Your money is always within your reach.
Features / Facilities available
- Nomination facility is available
- Cheque book facility available
- Standing instructions for regular / periodic payment of bills, transfer of funds to the other banks, institutions, transfer to fixed deposit etc
- ATM / Internet Banking/Mobile Banking facility available
- Withdrawal and Balance Enquiry from ATMs NPCI network
- Anywhere Banking on CBS Platform – This facility entitles the account holder to withdraw or deposit cash, deposit clearing cheques at any branches of Doha Bank branches in India
- Customers to maintain a minimum balance of Rs. 10,000/-
- Interest rate 4% – payable Quarterly as per the norms of the bank.
- Free monthly account statement – by post / email at the address recorded with us.
- Remittances – Can remit and receive funds across PAN India through RTGS and NEFT platform